Welcome

Welcome to my world.

Monday 10 July 2017

The Next Adventure Begins

Adam and I are off to India.

After thinking carefully, I decided to make the most of what little I have left and have a break in India, with the kids.Unfortunately, Hari will be working and Tara is on placement so it will be just Adam and me. We will be visiting Kochi, Chandigarh, Shimla, Amritsar, Mumbai and Delhi. From Delhi, I would like to visit the Taj Mahal and Ambala (where I grew up), but we might run out of time. We have had the vaccinations, got the visas, booked our flights and are setting off tomorrow evening, flying out on Wednesday 12 July.

This should be exciting. I have never been to Mumbai and Kochi.  I am actually really looking forward to the trip as I haven't been in India for donkey's years. Bit nervous too. Will my Punjabi / Hindi cope with the trip, seeing how little practice I get? I am gonna pretend Adam is the young lord and master and I am his interpreter.... especially when we go haggling. 😁😁😁

Hopefully, I can keep blogging through the holiday and keep you updated with our adventures. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome