Welcome

Welcome to my world.

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday 14 Sept - Karate

Feel very broke. Any ideas for getting loadsamoney on a postcard to me.......

Yesterday (monday) evening, Adam and I went with older two kids to their Karate session. Welcomed back again by everybody. Asked to play piggy in the middle and groundball. Adam enjoyed it a lot; he is the youngest and wants to get started on Karate. Need to sort out logistics, though. I scored two goals. Nice to see I haven't lost my touch... Stayed and watched the session. They did basics, selfdefense, Kata and kihon kumite. Here is a link to an old webpage; needs to be updated. http://wrayscarecrows.homestead.com/KarateClub.html

Tara did not like us watching but.... She is a blue belt. Hari is a brown belt now. I used to be a brown belt when I stopped. Should take it up again, maybe.

Got back about 9.15pm. Spoke to Melissa on the phone. Read To Adam. Pottered around. Went to sleep late but crashed.

Drove Adam to school this morning. Found Hari had left his keys behind. Had to get that sorted. Got to work at 9.15am. Trying to get sorted. Emailing people. Not much to do for the moment. I am not supposed to be here.

                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome