Welcome

Welcome to my world.

Sunday 26 September 2010

W/b 20 September

Trying to work. Not much luck concentrating. Took Adam to Karate on Monday from Ann-Marie's. Got home at about 8pm.

Tuesday wasn't much better, really.

Wednesday was ok. Met up with HR and my line manager. Got some stuff sorted - moving me towards other subjects (ICT and Maths)which is good in a way, but I am a science teacher at heart - and got some things written down. Had a good session with MFL PGs even though none of them had been put on Blackboard (the Uni vle). Took hours to sort out mainly as we didn't have a list of usernames. Once I got the list of usernames it was easy. People seem to be clueless, running round like headless chickens.

Thursday was wasteful, couldn't concentrate. Met with Dennis in the afternoon and sorted out a bit of work for new module I have to teach starting next Tuesday, a module I know nothing about and have 2 working days to prepare. No pressure there, then.

Friday spent surfing, gathering materials for teaching. Cleaned my office. Played footie after work. Really enjoyed it. Scored a good goal, maybe should have scored more. Spent evening at Liz's. Nice meal, good conversation. Saw Josh and Olly. Watched the Expendables. Late home

Saturday took kids to gym, paid for it. Back home, Melissa came late. Back pain. Didn't want me to look after her. Made lamb curry for supper.

Sunday - busy doing jobs like washing floors, cleaning, washing up, sewing kids' clothes, ironing and cooking. Melissa arrived very late, nearly 2 pm. Helped Hari with Ucas statement. Take dogs out. Omelette for supper, with pancakes for dessert by Tara. Boys playing about. Got cross with them. Read to Adam.

Just chilling.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome