Welcome

Welcome to my world.

Monday 10 June 2013

Stuff Update

The Legal Aid Agency wrote to ask me to confirm through my solicitor that the transfer of our previous home had taken place. They also wanted to know how much Hari contributed to the household from his student debt; I mean, loan!

The JobCentre people wrote to say that they wanted to talk to me about my complaint. Yay, I might get somewhere.

I also had a note from my Letting Agency getting their knickers in a twist. Did I realise the new tenant, if I got one would have to go on the Tenancy Agreement? FFS! I rang and spoke to them. Did they think I had forgotten?

Have to write to various people to let them know that Tara is staying on in school - so she can get a bus pass, I can get child benefit etc. Fair enough. She could have been getting a job after her GCSEs. I don't mind when things are done for a reason but when you get asked for stuff over and over again and they start accusing you of lying or hiding things  if you question what they say, that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome