Welcome

Welcome to my world.

Sunday 17 June 2018

So, things got a bit hectic in the last couple of days.

On Friday we went to see a house in Lancaster. It was okay but a bit small. I asked the Letting Agent to show us one I had seen on the website. She was a bit reluctant because it was available for 29 June and we wanted to move in around 22 July. Anyway, she took us over and both of us really liked it. There are 3 bedrooms, a loft, a cellar. all carpeted and tons of storage space. Having talked things over, Hari and I decided to go for it. Yesterday was spent filling in forms... And I went to see my friend Kush, whom I haven't seen for about a year, though he lives in Lancaster. He has been flying over to US for work and been really busy. Good to catch up. And moan. 🤣🤣🤣

The next three weeks are gonna be fun. Packing up and clearing out, making sure the cottage is clean. All help will be gratefully received...

Today is Father's Day. Hari gave me a Stephen King book and Adam gave me a blanket... so I can sleep comfortably on the sofa! tara will be bringing summat from Cambodia. 😼

Next week, I have to let my landlords know I will be moving out. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome