Welcome

Welcome to my world.

Saturday 23 June 2018

Woohoo. Looks like we are moving house soon. Was a tense few days waiting for confirmation bt now all the references have gone through and my current Estate Agent was really helpful. Mind you, she may just want to get rid of me... 🤣🤣🤣Apparently, our prospective landlords rang her up as well, apart from the referencing agency. They also rang up Hari's employer. We thought, at first, that it was somebody trying a scam, having acquired our details somehow from Homelet or the new Letting Agency. Now, we need to get organised and start packing. That's gonna be fun. We have so much stuff. Might be able to get rid of some. Have to check whether the washing machine is okay. My friend wants me to get rid of the fridge and the freezer but they work fine. Also, I don't have the money to buy new stuff. Going to be hard enough to pay for the move.

On another note, this week, last year, Adam was off to his Year 11 Prom and two years ago, Tara was heading for Nepal. Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome